Summer Internship

  • Shrudhi
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2006
      Hi,

      Peri Software Solutions Inc - A New Jersey based Software Development Company focusing on software field for the past 10 years. We have immediate multiple openings available with us for software developers.

      We are currently recruiting graduates those are in CPT/OPT status and who are interested to shape their Career in Software field.

      We take candidates from all streams Computer Science, Electrical engg, Mechanical Engg, Industrial Engg and Chemical Engg etc who are interested in software field.

      We offer Paid Training, H1 and Green Card Sponsorships, Salary from 60K-70K per annum.

      If interested please send your email enquiries to shrudhi@... with your full contact information.

      Thanks & Regards,

      Shrudhi Rai
      PERI Software Solutions Inc.
      shrudhi@...
      www.perisoftware.com

    • Abin Ajaykumar
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 27, 2006
        Hey Srudhi,

        I am a Sophomore in Boston University majoring in Electrical and Computer Engineering. I would like to know whether I could apply for an internship since in the email, its been said that only graduates could apply.

        I would appreciate it if you could let me know more about it.

        Thanks

        Abin