Multiple Openings in Software Development

  • Shrudhi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2006
      Hi,

      Peri Software Solutions Inc - A New Jersey based Software Development Company focusing on software field for the past 10 years. We have immediate multiple openings available with us for software developers.

      We are currently recruiting graduates those are in CPT/OPT status and who are interested to shape their Career in Software field.

      We take candidates from all streams Computer Science, Electrical engg, Mechanical Engg and Chemical Engg etc who are interested in software field.

      We offer Paid Training, H1 and Green Card Sponsorships, Salary from 50 K-70K per annum.

      If you are interested please call 201-420-9005 Extn: 5250 to schedule an Interview Immediately.

      If interested please send your email enquiries to shrudhi@... with your full contact information.

      Thanks & Regards,

      Shrudhi Rai
      PERI Software Solutions Inc.