OPT or CPT to work in United States

  • Shrudhi
    Message 1 of 3 , May 17, 2006
      Hi,

      PERI Software Solutions Inc., based in New Jersey is looking for US graduate students who have OPT or CPT to work in United States. We have multiple opportunities in software development. H1B and Green Card sponsorship available.

      If interested please send your email enquiries to shrudhi@... with your full contact information.

      Thanks & Regards,

      Shrudhi Rai
      PERI Software Solutions Inc.