HI FROM SUNNY

  • belle7603
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1 9:40 AM
      Hello everyone,

      My name is Sunny. I am a 27 year old female. I attend college in
      upstate NY. My home is in NJ. I am currently doing my B.S. in Liberal
      Arts with a Minor in Spanish. I am not a spam bot, porn ad, or one of
      your friends playing a sick joke. I am a real person attending RIT in
      Rochester, NY.

      I just joined this group. I'm currently looking into transferring to
      Boston University. I'm also looking for an internship down in Boston
      in the Hospitality/Social Work fields. I had some questions as far as
      job hunting, internship possibilities, housing(for 2 months) as well
      as long-term housing, and visiting Boston University including
      overnight stay on campus. Sorry to bombard y'all with questions when I
      just joined the group. Feel free to write back to me. My email address
      is ROANGEL876@... Have a good day. Peace.

      Sincerely,

      Sunny
    • karan chauhan
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1 9:59 AM
        hi
        nice to hear from u...so someone like to transfer to BU!,...wow
        u shud first come here to see BU for urself and then decide (in my opinion)
        bye

        -karan chauhan

      • Katie .
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1 11:30 AM
          Hey! Welcome to the group. Don't feel bad, this group might as well not exist. I posted a hello message and got NO replies, lol. I doubt I can be of much help being that I won't get to BU or even the area until September. I'm going to be a Freshman at BU this year. I think it's a fabulous school, but whoever else responded is right, you should visit for yourself.

          But in my opinion, BU is right in the center of everything but at the same time, it's almost suburban along the river. So you get the best of both worlds... city life and suburban-ish life. Plus the school itself is just fabulous. They have so many options there.

          I definitely reccommend it but visiting is your best bet. It's not for everyone.

          Good luck and keep us (me) posted as to how it all works out!

          *hugz*
          ***Katie***

          belle7603 <belle7603@...> wrote:
[...]

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT