Hey Everyone!

  • Katie .
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2004
      Hey everyone! I see that this group hasn't been posted to in a while but it has quite a few members, so I was hoping to get a little discussion going!

      I'm Katie... I'm 17 (I'll be 18 in three weeks!) and I got accepted early decision to Boston University. Since this is a BU group, I was hoping I could get a little information about the school and Boston.

      So feel free to email me back or just talk to me on messenger.

      Yahoo: deceptiveappearance
      AIM: silverroses
      MSN: jellybean0317@...

      Thanx!