Loooking for a Good Roommate....

  • indu_27
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2002
      hi,
      i am medical graduate from bangalore , india. i' m starting
      masters shortly at boston university.i would appreciate if any girls
      from india preferably south indian girls mail me if they r also
      looking out for a good room mate...
      bye , indira
    • dr_vt
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 19 11:09 AM
        -

        hi indira,
        I'm also a medicine graduate from Surat,gujarat
        I'm joining Tuftsschool of medicne formasters
        I'm looking for a roomie too
        contact me if u can

        Venus