Reminder - Game Night at YMG

  • bostongamers@egroups.com
    Message 1 of 59 , Jan 1, 2001

      Game Night at YMG

      Date: Monday, January 1, 2001
      Time: 6:00PM - 11:00PM EST (GMT-05:00)

      Bostongamers often host game nights and game days at Your Move
      Games in
      Davis Square (Somerville, MA).

      We usually play board games, card games, pick-up roleplaying
      games, etc. The emphasis is usually on board games (Settlers,
      Robo Rally, Lord of the Rings, etc.), but make sure you bring
      something that you want to play.

      Because we have people coming in from all over, attendance
      varies quite a
      bit. If you're interested in dropping by, please send an email
      to the list
      or post on the events board a day or two in advance to find out
      if anyone
      is going to be running something that day. Better yet, volunteer
      to run
      something yourself! It's the best way to meet your fellow
      bostongamers!

      Bostongamer Events board:
      <a
      href="http://bostongamers.com/cgi-bin/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&forum=Local+Events&number=4">Events