RE: [Bostongamers] 7th Sea CCG tournament (was Boardgames@bostong amers?)

  • Vivian Abraham
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2000
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Jessica McEwan [mailto:kitty8u@...]
      Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2000 8:43 PM
      To: bostongamers@egroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Bostongamers] 7th Sea CCG tournament (was
      Boardgames@bostongamers?)

      Now, I know most people know how I feel about YMG in general. I have had
      quite a few negative experiences with their M:tG players that meander around
      conventions wearing YMG shirts. It got so bad that I would /dread/ seeing
      that logo.

      Wow, I have fortunately not experienced that side of things. I feel that I
      should say in partial defense of YMG, that my experiences with Darwin and
      the new guy (whose name eludes me) who's running it now have been very
      positive. I ran three demos there for 3E, and got a lot of positive
      feedback, both from the staff and the regulars. Granted, the folks who
      showed up to the demos were mostly total hack and slashers, but it was fun!

      Viv