HackMaster Game Looking for Players

  • His Holiness Dale
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2013
      I've been running a Hackmaster game for quite some time in the Boston Area (over 6 years now) and, due to people moving (including myself), we are in need of another player or two.

      The system is the new HackMaster (which is some hard core fantasy bloodbath stuff ... at least the way I run it).  We try and hit all aspects of the game - a mix of role playing, combat, wilderness adventures, urban adventure, and good old dungeon crawlin'.

      This is definitely not a game for everyone.  If you are more of the story-telling and character-driven plotline type and less of the pulp fantasy epic dungeon party type, you are likely on that list.  I run in run an old school style game, but those who are into it seem to have a blast.

      We'll happily teach anyone interested (both the rules and the play style).  We are a friendly bunch of late 30's fellows who enjoy a beer with the game and healthy amount of trash talk.  We are getting the schedule realigned, but the general plan is to meet every other week on Sunday (1:30 - whenever) in Peabody.  In fact, we are meeting this Sunday!

      Interested?  Send me an email and let's chat.

      --
      --Dale