Hobby Bunker Game Day, 8/24/2013, 10:00 am

  • bostongamers@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 19, 2013
      Reminder from: bostongamers Yahoo! Group

      Title: Hobby Bunker Game Day

      Date: Saturday August 24, 2013
      Time: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm (GMT-05.00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
      Location: Hobby Bunker 33 Exchange Street, Malden MA 02148
      Notes: The Hobby Bunker in association with Boston
      Trained Bands is hosting the fourth annual
      miniatures game day on Saturday August 24, 2013.
      The Bunker will be open for gaming until 10 PM*
      EVENTS
      Flodden 1513 500th Anniversary 28mm Hail Caesar Rules, Leipzig 1813 200th Anniversary 28mm
      Black Powder Rules, Bolt Action WWII 28mm
      and others TBD. Please use the contact
      information below to book a table. Last year
      we had around 50 gamers over the day with 11
      games.
      Players $5.00, GMs Free.
      For More Information Please Contact
      Games: Richard Claydon
      charles@...
      781-291-9905
      Store Information
      matt@...
      781-321-8855
      * Closing time may vary depending on turnout/games being played

    • Mike Dlott
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 25, 2013
        Hello all this is Michael Dlott the Head of Gaming for Arisia 2014 (January 17th - January 20th). We are looking for several more table top game masters and we have space for 1 -2 more larps.
        Please sign up to run Table Top gaming at http://2014.arisia.org/GamingSignup and http://2014.arisia.org/LarpSignup to sign up for larps.

        We are asking people if they can to run (2) 4 hour slots but we will comp people for the con for running (1) 4 hour slot
        GM's are also entitled to free food in the green room!

        Thank you and hope to see you there!
      • charlieebrown2001

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 28, 2013
            Board Rpg miniature games as well ad larps

            Sent from my iPhone