Terminal LARP Jul 12-14

  • haraldmjh
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2013
      Dear friends and fellow game enthusiasts!

      If you have not heard by now, the Apocalypse is once again nigh! Run, scream, hide – nothing can save you, unless …

      …you can help answer the following question

      Inline image 1

      Terminal LARP

      How do we fight a war we've already lost?

      The year is 2113, if your calendars are correct. It’s hard to keep an exact count, living underground for this many generations. But it was the only choice, after the machine collective bought up the entire surface of the Earth...

      Something's brewing up there, the surface scouts report. The machine collective has a big plan... the Red Army's put out the call to all the bunkers, looking for volunteers for a surface mission. We’ll see if it works; if it’s time for humanity to rise from the underground and see the sun again.

      Taking place July 12-14, 2013

      At Ye Olde Commons

      Find more information on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TerminalLarp

      And on our website: terminal-larp.com

      -Heterodox Entertainment

      and Winged Throne Productions

    • Harald Henning
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2013
        Dear Gaming Enthusiasts!

        Apologies if you are receiving this twice - it seems you might be a Zombie
        or Cthulhu enthusiast, or per haps both! For the Apocalypse this summer,
        the enemy is . more mechanical .