Looking to start up a new game of 4E

  • Eamon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2013
      So time has come to try something new after running games for more than 15 years, a nautical themed game. I am looking for 4 or so players for a weekly 4e game, Details below.

      Day/Time: Monday's 6:30pm gather time  start at 7 play to 10pm.

      Place: Somerville (near cambridge border)

      Public transportation: Buses from Harvard square. Porter square, Central sq. All run to within 2 minute walk of my place.

      System: D&D 4e

      Age: 21+

      Type of campaign: Mix of combat and role playing, combat will have story elements, very, very few random encounters. If you are fighting a deranged cult its for good reason and not cause I was bored.

      Who we are looking for: Open to all types (4e is pretty easy to pick up and we are happy to teach it), from new folks to old hands. Must have a sense of humor about most things.

      Campaign summary: A home brew nautical themed game, set in a world where the Ealdrin are the big bad and the other races are allied in many non standard ways.

      Interested email me off list.