Re: X-Wing at Pandemonium Sundays

  • Maureen
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 18, 2013
      Good Evening,

      First X-Wing day coming up this Sunday. Also been getting in some fun learning games there during the open boardgame night -- I'll typically be there on Wednesday each week. 6-9:30ish.

      Also just got great news that Pandemonium's bid to host a 2013 regional tournament was accepted -- it will be on Saturday June 22, full details tba.
      http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_nrep.asp?eidm=115#XW

      Some other good news, Pandemonium has received a restock of all the Wave 1 expansion packs, and the first of Wave 2 should arrive in a few weeks. Sad news, the Core Set is still out of stock from the manufacturer, but the local Target stores do have plenty.

      Whee,
      Maureen