NESFA open house gameday on 1/5

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2013
      Hello everyone. Alas, another short notice for this one (I've been so busy I almost didn't get to post it today).
      The next gameday at the NESFA clubhouse is this Saturday, January 5th, starting at noon and ending no earlier than midnight. The address is 504 Medford St., in Somerville. You can take the 80 and 89 busses to get here and there are some parking options if driving (email me if you plan on driving in).
      All kinds of games to choose from for all skill levels and tastes. Newest aquisition was Cards Against Humanity, although TransEuropa should be available for play in time for the gameday.
      Hope to see you there.