Hi!

  • zarekrakarth
    Message 1 of 38 , Dec 24, 2012
      Greetings fellow gamers I recently moved to Newton for my grad studies and I am looking for a role-playing group nearby or in the Boston area.

      I am a fan of Science fiction, fantasy anime (the older the better), and everything in between, from American Gods to Warhammer 40k novels. I have experience playing Vampire the masquerade, Werewolf, BESM, and some D&D. I mostly prefer White Wolf before the revamp (Vampire the Masquerade, Werewolf the apocalypse, Hunter, and Changeling), but this is mostly because my old pack resisted the new system. For VTM I have played in Sabbat chronicles, Camarilla chronicles, and have played many types of characters. I love to play Big Eyes Small Mouth because of the crazy flexibility you have to build your character and the different worlds you can create as a story teller. Lastly I can say D&D but I have not played it for more than 8 years, I played a couple of D&D story arcs but the group had some issues with the meeting times and disbanded. I have no problems learning a new game system if needed. I am willing to learn the new system if needed.

      I am also thinking of building a 40k army but I still do not know all the places near Newton where you can find 40k players.

      I hope to meet you all

      Thanks,
    • Maureen
      Message 38 of 38 , Jan 1, 2013
        --- In bostongamers@yahoogroups.com, "Bruce Carson" <bcarson@...> wrote:

        > You left off the good part...Your character can actually die during character creation.

        Yes, and that made the [very fun in it's own right] character creation system a nice quick little solitaire RPG.
        ^,^