Pandemonium's 23rd Anniversary Sale Coming Up! Also Pot Luck Party!

  • mojado_gazi
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2012
      Come Celebrate Pandemonium's 23rd Anniversary!

      We are having a three-day sale over the weekend of Nov. 9th-11th. Come in, and receive 23% off NEARLY EVERYTHING*

      We will also be having a Pandemonium Pot Luck Dinner on Sunday (Nov. 11th), 1pm-6pm. Similar to Picnicon, this event is dedicated to good food and good gaming. Unlike Picnicon, there will be a FOOD COMPETITION with PRIZES! The theme is Lord of the Rings, and the prizes will range from gift certificates to... a 23% DISCOUNT AT PANDEMONIUM FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR!

      For more details, go to http://www.pandemoniumbooks.com/event/pandemonium-pot-luck-supper At the very bottom of the page is a working list of what folks are bringing.

      *The only exceptions to the discount are: events, ebooks & ebook readers, Magic singles we are selling on consignment, and anything that has a even bigger discount than 23% (i.e. discounts do not stack).