[Yard Sale and eBay Pre-Sale] Local #50 Moving Sale

  • Jason
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2012
      {This message has been approved by our Noble Ownership Cohort. All hail the
      NOCkers!}

      *TLDR:* Yard sale with a bunch of cool stuff, including lots of games, on
      7/16/12 at 50 Union Street in Cambridge from 10a-4p. Games also available
      for purchase via eBay at the link below.

      The residents at International Gamers Union: Local #50 are picking up
      stakes and moving to Medford in July. In preparation for the move, we're
      holding a yard sale on Saturday, June 16, from 10am to 4pm. The sale will
      feature a wide array of nifty stuff: gadgets, clothing, furniture, assorted
      housewares� and, as makes it relevant to this list, a heck of a lot of
      games.

      Which games?

      These games <http://myworld.ebay.com/jadasc>.

      (Click the "View All Items�" link at the bottom of the page to see the
      whole thing.)

      As part of a pre-sale program, I'm putting my collection up on eBay to make
      it available to as wide an audience as possible. I've set "local pickup" as
      a shipping option, so if you're comfortable dealing with eBay and Paypal,
      you can pay online and get the games in person � saving the shipping cost.
      (Or take advantage of the shipping rates and have it sent to your home.
      Whatever works.) Items will be posted regularly until the week of the sale.
      I'm about 1/3 of the way through; check back now and again to see what's
      new. The items that don't sell through eBay will be available for purchase
      at the yard sale itself.

      Thanks for reading; I hope to see some of you there!

      Jason

      P.S. Picnicon! Game prospecti coming soon! Encore! M�nchausen! All the
      things!
      P.S.S. Ahem. Better now. If I don't see you at the yard sale, look for me
      at Picnicon XIV.