Re: [BG] [Players Wanted] Ghostwatch: The Haunted Kingdom

  • Colin Wixted
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 12, 2012
      Hey Cassandra,
      I'm sorry this reply is so late but I'm really interested in your game and was wondering if you still have spaces available? I've been looking for an interesting World of Darkness game and this seems like a great concept. If you need any other details, please feel free to ask. I'm an experienced player who spent most of his college years playing, Vampire: The Requiem, Mage, Warewolf and the various other New World of Darkness games so I'm definitely familiar with the system. Hope to hear back for you soon.
      Colin Wixted