One more player needed for Vampire 20th Edition chronicle

  • Harlequin Shadowlands
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2011
      Hello all,

      I am running a new V:tM game here in Salem, MA every other Sat afternoon/eve and seeking one more player for a total of 3 players and myself as GM/Storyteller.

      If interested please reply directly to me here or my yahoo.com email 'harlemaximus'

      Please reply with your RPG background and the basic concept of your character, look forward to chatting with you!

      Peter

    • IGiveIn@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2011
        The Dungeons & Dragons boardgames (at least the one I own - Castle
        Ravenloft - and one I've looked at - the Driz'zt one) have some
        transluscent monsters - but I'd suggest hitting craft and hobby stores
        rather than cannibalizing miniatures. Should be able to find some
        good, fairly cheap plastic mials you can shape however you want there...

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 5, 2011
          easy fog: tear up the end of a q-tip or shred a cotton ball. The
          fiber/wool will hold shape quite well if you get it thinned out and hit it
          with some spray sealant.

          --
          --Dale