Looking for Malifaux Players

  • largo_sama
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2011
      I just recently got into the Malifaux miniatures game and am looking for people to play against. I live in Peabody, but work in Malden, so I'm looking for a game in either of those areas (with parking!) on a weekday night (or lunch hour games!)

      Anyway, let me know at largosama@.... Thanks!

      -Kevin
    • IGiveIn@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 2011
        I know they have occasional games (I've watched two demo sessions and a
        few "pick up" games myself) on weekends at the Hobby Bunker in Malden.
        Don't know about any regular games (LOVE the minis but can't paint any
        more so avoided the expense myself).

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 2, 2011
          Unfortunately I'm looking for weekday night games

        • IGiveIn@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 3, 2011
            They DO have open gaming in Thursday nights - but so far it's just been
            HackMaster (4th Edition) and HeroClix for the last year or so AFAICT.
            Wouldn't hurt to drop by and see if anyone there is interested then.