Encore!: Picnicon Edition: Saturday, July 2, 2011.

  • Jadasc
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 2:06 PM
      If you're interested at playing Encore! at Picnicon, it's running at 7:00pm on Saturday — after dinner, but before the storytelling extravaganza that is Baron Munchausen. The usual rules variations will be employed, and I may break out the Challenge Categories that I'm hoping to use at Gen Con this year. Hope to see you there!

      Jason Schneiderman, Music Meister