TotalCon 25 Feb 24-27 UPDATES

  • crazycongirl
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2011
      Hey all!!

      TotalCon 25 will be February 24-27, 2011 at the Holiday Inn in
      Mansfield, MA. And as always, we have a huge line-up of events: Over
      530 plus 18 National and Local Industry Guests, Panels, Podcasts, Movie
      Premier, Book Readings, Special Prizes, More Championships with chances
      to win trips and passes to GenCon and so much more!! There is something
      for everyone. This is the tabletop gaming event that must not be
      missed!

      check it out: www.totalcon.com <http://www.totalcon.com>

      Mail-in Pre-Reg closes on Feb 12. Only a few days a way. On-line reg
      will be open a bit longer. There is still time to save money!! Pre-reg
      is only $10 per day or $30 for the four day weekend plus ticket fees.
      www.totalcon.com <http://www.totalcon.com/>

      The Holiday Inn only has king bed rooms available right now at $89 per
      night but The Red Roof Inn is right down the street as close by options
      for those who need a double bed room (
      https://redroof.com/reservations/property-detail.aspx?pid=00274
      <https://redroof.com/reservations/property-detail.aspx?pid=00274> )
      starting around $55!!

      As always, there is free parking at the Holiday Inn located right off Rt
      95 exit 7A in MA...Mansfield Train Station is two miles from the Hotel
      with free shuttle service for registered hotel guests.

      Can't wait!!

    • crazycongirl
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 7, 2011
        The Hotel Block is sold-out. There are no more rooms available at the discount con rate for the Holiday Inn.

        Again, The Red Roof Inn, just minutes straight down the road from the TotalCon site is still accepting reservations with rooms starting at just $55!!

        https://redroof.com/reservations/property-detail.aspx?pid=00274

        Come join us and have a blast with more events, more guests, more championships, more cool prizes, and more non-gaming events than ever before!!

        www.totalcon.com