players wanted, 4E, in Boston

  • lucekchuck
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2010
      I want to get a new group together and I have a short game ready to run for Saturday (October 9th) if I can get 5 (2 more) people to play. It will be a heroic tier adventure starting at 3rd level outside the town of Fallcrest.

      Looking for people on the lighter side.

      Maturity level between 3-7

      Any of the core books are fine. I'm going to say material from setting books is on approval. I'm not going to be a Nazi on the errata so if you want magic missile to be INT vs. REF 2D4+INT that's fine.

      The only real restriction is if you are going to roll 4D6 instead of point buy it must be in a place where I can see you didn't rig it.

      If you have any interest post here or send me an Email at Gardengxc@....