Re: [BG] looking for a moderator

  • Angelia Heroux
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2010
      Wouldn't mind seeing a moderator block Liakis Nikolaos" spaceslave@... from the list.  Once or twice isn't a problem.  5/6 times is becoming an issue.

      --- On Wed, 3/31/10, Anna Bradley <arbradley@...> wrote:

      From: Anna Bradley <arbradley@...>
      Subject: [BG] looking for a moderator
      To: bostongamers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, March 31, 2010, 1:26 PM

      can a moderator of this list please ping me off-list?

      thanks

      Anna

      ...the First Aphorism of Religion Cases: Only the religious
      convictions of other people are weird. Yours are perfectly rational.
      -Dahlia Lithwick

      The torment of precautions often exceeds the dangers to be avoided.
      -Napoleon

      You will find something more in woods than in books. Trees and stones
      will teach you that which you can never learn from masters. ~St.
      Bernard

      Be who you are and say what you feel...because those who mind don't
      matter and those who matter don't mind. -Dr. Seuss

    • David Hoberman
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2010
        It's been taken care of. Initially I was concerned that his account might
        have been hijacked, since he was a longstanding member, so I sent him an
        email and allowed a little time for response. Receiving none and seeing more
        spam, I removed him.

        Regards,

        David
        co-moderator

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1, 2010
          I was not aware.  Thank you for being nice to a long standing member, that is a good thing.  Also glad that the problem has been resolved.  Thank  you for that as well.