Question: Has anyone heard anything about the World Of Zallis?

  • Christopher Amherst
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2009
      Hi all,

      No, this isn't some "pimp a game" post masquerading as a question.

      It's an odd-numbered month, so as usual, I'm finalizing the LARP event
      calendar in New England.

      As I confirmed the dates for a few games, I noticed a peculiar entry over on
      the "Ye Olde Commons" calendar in 2010 for a LARP called "The World of
      Zallis".

      Other than Harald, has anyone heard anything about this LARP?

      Any help is appreciated.

      Chris