AnonyCon 2008, Dec 12-14, Stamford CT

  • Max
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2008
      AnonyCon 2008, December 12th - 14th, Stamford, CT at the Marriott Hotel
      and Spa

      Preregistration for AnonyCon has opened!

      Check out http://www.anonycon.com <http://www.anonycon.com/> now for
      the latest information, and http://www.warhorn.net/AnonyCon2008
      <http://www.warhorn.net/AnonyCon2008> for all preregistration event
      signup.

      We will be at the Marriott in Stamford, CT on December 12th through
      14th. Gaming takes place throughout each day, and to find out more check
      out our website or the yahoogroup AnonyCon_Players.

      This year's highlights include:

      Anonycon Originals written by talented authors, including a two-round
      D&D tournament, Mutants & Masterminds, Call of Cthulhu and more.

      Numerous Living Forgotten Realms games, new and old. Living Greyhawk
      Bissel Buffet, Witch Hunter, Living Arcanis, Spymaster and more games.

      Visit the web site at http://www.anonycon.com <http://www.anonycon.com/>
      for all events, plus
      information how to get a special hotel rate and pre-registration
      discount (valid until November 30th)

      If you have questions feel free to email us at info@...
      <../../../../AnonyCon_Players/post?postID=QTc5IKjV3JSYWbxhflkDU-3es2lNwy\
      vTRFzyoSCknZelQefyiSFmpdv4gBjMGgr5BbhkDrmCm7LxV2U>

      Interested in Judging for us? Email joe.boerjes@...
      <../../../../AnonyCon_Players/post?postID=7ClmVBMasrwpTLjcF5yP9wCiQVZBaP\
      9tHbyQy4NOA5WUzI7stY0js5_n1z3TUSNUiSsyI9QTu_fusgiOOyGQPPc> and we will
      start setting up slot 0s.

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 27, 2008
        Just a quick reminder that preregistration is about to close and the
        hotel special rate is expiring real soon, so please help support the
        convention by booking a hotel room and keeping the Marriott very very
        happy with us.

        Thanks,