D&D 4th Edition Game seeking players

  • Andrew Aethan French
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1 9:31 PM
      Hey, all. If you've read my post about my wishlist for a 4th edition
      game...well...didn't take long to get an answer. Thank you,
      Meetup.com. ;)

      We have a DM and 3 players. Ideally, we're looking for 2-3 more
      players. New players and players returning to D&D after many moons
      most welcome. Open minds are a must. :)

      We'll be playing Dungeons and Dragons, 4th Edition. The DM will be
      setting the game in his own campaign world and most likely writing
      his own adventures.

      The game will be hosted in the Davis Square area of Somerville, with
      both T-access and decent parking. It will be during a weeknight, but
      no decision has been made as to which one. It will either be weekly
      or every other week.

      We're in a planning phase now, with an intended start date of early
      October. If you're interested, drop me an email through the
      YahooGroups system, and I'll get back to you.

      - Andy
    • Stephen Byers
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4 9:08 AM
        Depending on the day of week and frequency, I would be interested in
        playing. I live close so the location is good.
        If you would like to discuss the game more, please send a message to my
        email, sbbyers@...

        --
        Be Yourself @ mail.com!
        Choose From 200+ Email Addresses