Worldwide D&D Game Day @ Pandemonium

  • Andrew Aethan French
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2008
      Celebrating the launch of Dungeons and Dragons, 4th Edition, we're
      proud to be a part of Worldwide D&D Game Day again! This free event on
      June 7 will feature the chance to play 4th Edition D&D the day after it
      releases in stores! Dare the dangers of the plane of darkness in Into
      the Shadowhaunt. Characters are provided, and we'll be teaching the
      game as we go!

      Materials are being provided for 25 people to play, so sign up early by
      emailing aethan [AT] bloopwatch [DOT] org with your name and when you'd
      like to play (Noon, 2 PM, 5 PM, or 6 PM.) Expect the game to take
      around 4 hours.

      Depending on how many folks we have available to run the adventure, we
      may also have other special events, provided by Wizards of the Coast,
      such as Monster Charades, d20 Questions, 4th Edition Trivia, Dungeon
      Feud, and D&D Miniatures Events!

      Hope to see you all there! Remember to sign up as noted above!

      - Andy