The Official Catan Newsletter - Sign Up

  • guidoteuber
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2007
      The Official Catan Newsletter

      Hello Catanians! We, at Catan LLC, have decided to start a Catan
      Newsletter to keep all of you informed about news regarding the world
      of Catan. This newsletter will contain information about current Catan
      related news and future Catan products. The Newsletter will be sent
      out about every month. So, if you are interested in being kept up to
      date on the World of Catan and access to news about future Catan
      products please follow the instructions below and sign up to receive
      the newsletter.

      Sign-Up for the Catan Newsletter:
      1) Go to www.mayfairgames.com
      2) Click on "Catan Games" in the left hand navigation
      3) Under "In the Spotlight" there is a link to sign up for the Catan
      Newsletter

      OR

      4) There is a link to sign up for the newsletter on every Catan
      product page.

      Happy New Year Everyone!

      - Guido and Nick
      The Catan Team