Vericon Reminder

  • Joseph Teller
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2006
      Vericon VII is coming up on Jan 26-28th at Harvard University. This
      SF/Fantasy/Anime/Gaming has grown and improved each and every year.

      Pre-Registration for the convention closes on December 11th, so please
      hop on over to www.vericon.org and get your registration in!

      This year's Guest of Honor is Guy Gavriel Kay. His works include The
      Fionavar Tapestry, a trilogy in the style of Tolkien; Tigana, an
      Aurora Award-winning novel about cultural identity; and The Lions of
      Al-Rassan, based on the story of the Cid.

      Vericon is also hosting the official release of Guy Gavriel Kay's
      latest novel, Ysabel.

      Help us help you have the best possible time by registering now, so we
      can plan attendence levels appropriately. As part of the consuite
      food-coordination team, I can tell you there's a HUGE difference
      between planning for 300 guests and having 650+ guests like we did
      last year. We want to treat you right, and by pre-registering you
      ensure we know what we need to buy and have on hand for everyone.

      Thanks!

      --
      Joseph Teller
      Unquietsoul@...