Looking For...

  • Joseph Teller
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2006
      I posted about this on the Pandemonium LJ, so please excuse me for
      repeating myself if you're on the LJ.

      I'm looking for a copy of an old (1994) roleplaying game/setting,
      Nexus The Eternal City, and was wondering if anyone here on the Boston
      Gamers list might have a copy that they would be interested in parting
      with. It's pretty obscure these days, the publisher long out of
      business, and unavailable as purchasable PDF or anything.

      Joe

      --
      Joseph Teller
      Unquietsoul@...
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2006
        Don't hold me to this one, but I nearly positive that Harrison's
        Comics up in the Liberty Tree Mall in Danvers has a copy in their
        discount bin. Whether's it's still there, I'm not sure. I can't
        remember when I last saw it there, but I'm nearly positive they
        have/had it.

        -Kevin

        --- In bostongamers@yahoogroups.com, "Joseph Teller"
        <unquietsoul@...> wrote:

        > I posted about this on the Pandemonium LJ, so please excuse me for
        > repeating myself if you're on the LJ.
        >
        > I'm looking for a copy of an old (1994) roleplaying game/setting,
        > Nexus The Eternal City, and was wondering if anyone here on the
        Boston
        > Gamers list might have a copy that they would be interested in
        parting
        > with. It's pretty obscure these days, the publisher long out of
        > business, and unavailable as purchasable PDF or anything.
        >
        > Joe
        >

        > --
        > Joseph Teller
        > Unquietsoul@...
        > www.unquietsoul5.livejournal.com
        > www.naughtyfaerie.org
        > www.fantasylibrary.com
        > zamani.pbwiki.com

      • Joseph Teller
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2006
          Hmmm... Not bad to know, but not useful since I have zero access to
          the location.
          (I'm a public transit guy, primarily on subway and bus).

          Thanks for the info.....