Guardians of Order is an ex-company

  • Jude McLaughlin
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1 12:21 PM
      After many months of people wondering WTF was up with GoO, George RR
      Martin forced Mark McKinnon's hand, and, resultantly, Mark has
      announced that GoO is going/has gone toes-up:
      http://www.guardiansoforder.com BESM3e will be published by another
      company, and he's looking at placing other GoO properties with other
      companies.

      Now, it'll be interesting to see if all the freelancers (writers and
      artists) will get paid any time soon, if ever.

      Jude
    • Jude McLaughlin
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1 12:23 PM
        Crap. Screwed the link: http://www.guardiansorder.com/
      • Richard Healey
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1 12:43 PM
          > After many months of people wondering WTF was up with GoO, George RR
          > Martin forced Mark McKinnon's hand, and, resultantly, Mark has
          > announced that GoO is going/has gone toes-up:
          > http://www.guardiansoforder.com BESM3e will be published by another
          > company, and he's looking at placing other GoO properties with other
          > companies.
          >
          > Now, it'll be interesting to see if all the freelancers (writers and
          > artists) will get paid any time soon, if ever.

          Sad to see them go, though I wish I could be surprised at the announcement.

          But I will give McKinnon full due for recognizing his own hand in the
          problems... too many times, I've seen companies go out of business and the
          heads of them try to absolve themselves of any blame. It doesn't make GoO
          reappear, but I do hope he lands on his feet with another company in the
          industry.

          --
          - Rick Healey rhealey@... -
          - AOL Instant Messenger: TheSpoony1 ICQ#:52533345 -