New to the North Shore

  • Muppet
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2006
      Hey everyone, I just moved to Beverly and I'm looking to find a new
      group to begin playing tabletop and card games with.

      Thanks,
      -Matt
    • John VanRyn
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2006
        Matt,

        What table top games are you most interested in playing? I'm in
        Watertown and I'm working on getting something going for after
        summer.. Probably White Wolf, and maybe D20 stuff.

        -John

        Quoting Muppet <agreenpuppet@...>:

        > Hey everyone, I just moved to Beverly and I'm looking to find a new
        > group to begin playing tabletop and card games with.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > -Matt

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        Links:
        ------
        [1] http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/ofVplB/TM
        [2] http://www.bostongamers.com/
        [3] http://bostongamers.com/cgi-bin/Ultimate.cgi
        [5] http://www.bostongamers.com/join.html
        [7] http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • David Hoberman
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2006
          Welcome, Matt Muppet! :)

          The more you say about what games you like to play, the more
          likelyhood of finding one!

          David

          On 6/1/06, Muppet <agreenpuppet@...> wrote:
          > Hey everyone, I just moved to Beverly and I'm looking to find a new
          > group to begin playing tabletop and card games with.
          >
          > Thanks,
          > -Matt
          >

          > ||- http://www.bostongamers.com -||
          > -> Message Boards: http://bostongamers.com/cgi-bin/Ultimate.cgi
          > -> Info: http://www.bostongamers.com/join.html
          >
          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Muppet
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 1, 2006
            I enjoy Hunter the Reckoning, BESM, D&D 3.5, Silver Age Sentinels,
            GURPS, Exalted, and open to more.

            I am a huge fan of Munchkin and other games from Steve Jackson.

            I also play board games, mainly RISK varients and Catan.