It's Been Quiet

  • Joseph Teller
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 6, 2006
      It's been awful quiet here on the BG list, so I thought I'd make a post to
      folks about a prokect of mine.

      I'm working on a game system/setting project that I'm hoping to run in the
      future when Pandemonium reopens and has gaming space available.
      It's a pulp roleplaying setting with SF/Occult elements, using a percentile
      dice mechanic and some open-ended design aspects. Right now it's under
      design on a wiki (www.zamani.pbwiki.com) for ease of use/thought flow.

      Anyway, I'm looking for feedback on it, and folks interested in
      collaborating on the setting design, as well as possible folks interested in
      GMing games of it at Pandemonium when that becomes possible. The wiki is
      passworded for actual writing to it, to prevent the usual barrage of
      spammers that lurk on the net, but if folks are interested in being involved
      I'll gladly pass along the password to do so.

      This is my first use of a wiki for design, which is being rather interesting
      and eductational to me.

      --
      Joseph Teller
      Unquietsoul@...

    • Kevin
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 6, 2006
        I'd be more then happy to help you develop and/or playtest the
        game... lemme know what you need me to do.

        -Kevin

        --- In bostongamers@yahoogroups.com, "Joseph Teller"
        <unquietsoul@...> wrote:

        > It's been awful quiet here on the BG list, so I thought I'd make a
        post to
        > folks about a prokect of mine.
        >
        > I'm working on a game system/setting project that I'm hoping to run
        in the
        > future when Pandemonium reopens and has gaming space available.
        > It's a pulp roleplaying setting with SF/Occult elements, using a
        percentile
        > dice mechanic and some open-ended design aspects. Right now it's
        under
        > design on a wiki (www.zamani.pbwiki.com) for ease of use/thought
        flow.

        > Anyway, I'm looking for feedback on it, and folks interested in
        > collaborating on the setting design, as well as possible folks
        interested in
        > GMing games of it at Pandemonium when that becomes possible. The
        wiki is
        > passworded for actual writing to it, to prevent the usual barrage of
        > spammers that lurk on the net, but if folks are interested in being
        involved
        > I'll gladly pass along the password to do so.
        >
        > This is my first use of a wiki for design, which is being rather
        interesting
        > and eductational to me.
        >
        > --
        > Joseph Teller
        > Unquietsoul@...
        > www.unquietsoul5.livejournal.com
        > www.naughtyfaerie.org
        > www.fantasylibrary.com

      • Joseph Teller
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 7, 2006
          On 4/6/06, Kevin <largosama@...> wrote:

          > I'd be more then happy to help you develop and/or playtest the
          > game... lemme know what you need me to do.
          >
          > -Kevin

          Thanks Kevin, I'll drop you an email off-list.