a quick spam: selling a big chunk of my RPG collection eBay

  • Derek Guder
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2006
      I'm moving to Seattle in less than a week now, and I've gotten ditch some
      of my older gaming material, so I'm putting it up as a lot on eBay and I
      figured I'd spam the list real quick to let people in the area know. If
      you're in the area and want to pick it up, you can save on shipping.

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8745766780

      Anyway, I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday season.