Hurricane Katrina Relief Fund

  • daddyskikidee
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2005
      I understand you do not normally allow online stores to promote their
      websites in these forums, but at ChumbaToys.com we are going to be
      donating 10% of all proceeds this month to the Red Cross Hurricane
      Katrina Relief Fund. It is a great opportunity to purchase fun gaming
      stuff and also donate to a great cause. Thanks.
    • balsamicdragon
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2005
        --- In bostongamers@yahoogroups.com, "daddyskikidee"
        <daddyskikidee@y...> wrote:
        > I understand you do not normally allow online stores to promote
        their
        > websites in these forums, but at ChumbaToys.com we are going to be
        > donating 10% of all proceeds this month to the Red Cross Hurricane
        > Katrina Relief Fund. It is a great opportunity to purchase fun
        gaming
        > stuff and also donate to a great cause. Thanks.

        We don't generally, but this is probably a good exception.

        From a native of New Orleans, thanks :)

        Viv