Hello, all

  • shanex_exxel
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2005
      Hi, I just moved to the Boston Area and I'm a gamer. So... it seemed
      like a good idea to join this group.

      I'm Andy Weir. I mainly like tabletop RPGs, but have enjoyed the
      occasional LARP from time to time. My favorite system is D&D 3.5. Hero
      system runs a close second.

      My other interests include designing games, watching movies, and
      taking walks. Also, I am the author of a webcomic called Casey and
      Andy ( http://www.galactanet.com/comic )

      -ATW
    • Joseph Teller
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2005
        On 7/1/05, shanex_exxel <shanex_exxel@...> wrote:

        > >Hi, I just moved to the Boston Area and I'm a gamer. So... it seemed
        > >like a good idea to join this group.
        >
        > >I'm Andy Weir. I mainly like tabletop RPGs, but have enjoyed the
        > >occasional LARP from time to time. My favorite system is D&D 3.5. Hero
        > >system runs a close second.
        >
        > >My other interests include designing games, watching movies, and
        > >taking walks. Also, I am the author of a webcomic called Casey and
        > >Andy ( http://www.galactanet.com/comic )
        >
        > >-ATW

        Andy, I Just want to let you know that I'm enjoying reading the comic.

        > Joe Teller

      • balsamicdragon
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 1, 2005
          --- In bostongamers@yahoogroups.com, "shanex_exxel" <shanex_exxel@y...>
          wrote:
          > Hi, I just moved to the Boston Area and I'm a gamer. So... it seemed
          > like a good idea to join this group.
          >
          > I'm Andy Weir. I mainly like tabletop RPGs, but have enjoyed the
          > occasional LARP from time to time. My favorite system is D&D 3.5. Hero
          > system runs a close second.
          >
          > My other interests include designing games, watching movies, and
          > taking walks. Also, I am the author of a webcomic called Casey and
          > Andy ( http://www.galactanet.com/comic )
          >
          > -ATW

          Welcome to BG! If you want a quick way to meet lots of gamers, drop by
          Picnicon this weekend! You can get all the info by scanning back
          messages over the past couple of weeks.

          Viv
        • Richard Healey
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 2, 2005
            On 7/1/05, shanex_exxel <shanex_exxel@...> wrote:

            >Hi, I just moved to the Boston Area and I'm a gamer. So... it seemed
            >like a good idea to join this group.
            >
            >I'm Andy Weir. I mainly like tabletop RPGs, but have enjoyed the
            >occasional LARP from time to time. My favorite system is D&D 3.5. Hero
            >system runs a close second.
            >
            >My other interests include designing games, watching movies, and
            >taking walks. Also, I am the author of a webcomic called Casey and
            >Andy ( http://www.galactanet.com/comic )
            >
            >-ATW

            Hey, I've read C&A before. I got started when Eric Burns commented on one
            strip on Websnark.

            Hope the move went well, and welcome to the group.

            --
            - Rick Healey rhealey@... -
            - AOL Instant Messenger: TheSpoony1 ICQ#:52533345 -