Player looking for a D&D Game for the summer...and beyond?

  • Matthew Dunn
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2005
      Hi all. I rarely (if ever post) but follow the boards.

      I am looking for a D&D Game this summer and, if everything works out,
      beyond. I will be available mostly on the weekends and perhaps some nights
      starting May 14 (when my law school exams end!). Is anyone out there
      looking for an additional player?

      Please let me know! And wish me lucks on my exams!

      Thanks,

      Matt

    • balsamicdragon
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2005
        > Please let me know! And wish me lucks on my exams!

        I don't have a game running right now, but good luck on your finals!
        There are a lot of law students here (former, present and future) who
        will be rooting for you :) More gamer lawyers, yay!

        Viv