Re: [BG] Introducing myself

  • Erika Emrick
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2004
      Hi Emily!!!!!

      On Tue, 31 Aug 2004, Emily K Ronald wrote:

      > Though I've been in the Boston area for several years, I have only now
      > joined BostonGamers. I'm a roleplayer since mid-highschool, with a
      > fondness for intrigue and world depth, as well as a base desire to kill
      > things and take their stuff. Works out just fine.
      >
      > I'm most experienced with D&D 3.5. Both campaigns I'm currently in use
      > that system, but I like experimenting with others.
      > For example: Deadlands, Call of Cthulhu, and GURPS are all useful and
      > fun, and I love trying out a few games with a new system. I run one
      > weekly game and play in another. I also plan the occasional one-shot.
      > I'll be running a couple at WorldCon this year (crosses fingers).
      >
      > And I play Toon. Anvils, anvils everywhere...
      >
      > Oh, and my cat is small and grey and beige and is currently attempting to
      > assist with this email.
      >
      > --Emily R
      >

      > ||- http://www.bostongamers.com -||
      > -> Message Boards: http://bostongamers.com/cgi-bin/Ultimate.cgi
      > -> Info: http://www.bostongamers.com/join.html
      >
      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      "Tomorrow is always fresh...with no mistakes in it."
      --Anne of Green Gables
    • Timothy Emrick
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 2, 2004
        Hi, Emily! Good to hear that you're still local!

        You may be interested to know that your Jigglypolyp doll now has a
        younger brother:
        http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/timneeeeka/detail?.dir=/53c7&.dnm=87
        26.jpg

        Tim Emrick