Re: Worldcon gaming?

  • ranma1224
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2004
      --- In bostongamers@yahoogroups.com, "reverendtangobob"
      <reverendtangobob@y...> wrote:

      > > Yep, I am helping with gaming at Worldcon, what do you want to
      know?
      > > If you have any other questions, please let me know! We won't
      > really
      > > have a gaming schedule until much later in the summer (there
      isn't
      > > even a main _program_ schedule out yet!) so it's a bit pre-
      mature
      > for
      > > some information, but we expect to have a lot of exciting stuff
      > > offer in the weeks closer to the con!
      > Ah. I see.
      > Actually I was just curious to know where things stand at this
      point.
      > I'm working the con also (anime room) and ideally I'd like to have
      > a little lead time on what gaming I can fit around my work
      schedule.
      > Thanks for the info. Looking forward to it already.

      Hi. Bill here at long last. At this time there really isn't a
      schedule together. We're still sorting games and companies as we
      speak. If people would like to talk games (but remember, at this
      time I cannot promise anything and am only taking suggestions) then
      come down to Hobby Bunker on Saturdays. I'll be demoing SJ Games
      (this weekend it's Chez Goth and Frag: Deadlands) and can chat with
      you while I'm there. I do apologize to those of you going to
      Picnicon this weekend that would've liked to chat about games. I
      would've gone but I am technically on-call for work, so I can't be
      too far away.
      Hope to see you there. Bye for now.
    • Edwardo Sanchez
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 12, 2004
        If anyone is interested I'm running some Fanpro Authorized ie I'm a
        Fanpro Commando and will be running Shadowrun Demo and two orignial
        linked games. It should be fun. I'm looking forward to it.
        -BG