Storyteller-seeking haiku

  • callyng7
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2004
      I look for gamers
      who wish to GM a game.
      White Wolf is preferred.

      *sniff* I always wax poetic in gamers-wanted ads . . .

      Okay, so I'm looking for a GM, preferrably for a game of Exalted.
      For those of you unfamiliar with Exalted, it's a White-Wolf published
      game that uses the World of Darkness rules system, but with an
      atmosphere that more resembles an anime-fantasy flick than a goth-
      horror self-hate fest. Not that I have anything against World of
      Darkness, it's just that on the whole I find it a bit too . . .
      morbid, for my enjoyment. I prefer fantasy to modern gaming anyway,
      but am looking to move away from the d20 system in favor of a less
      tightyly-balanced, more dramatic, "fast-and-loose" kind of system;
      the World of Darkness mechanics seem to fit the bill pretty ideally,
      although I have little or no experience with any other systems. At
      any rate, if you are interested in taking me up on this offer should
      contact me at the information below. Although keep in mind that I am
      LOOKING for a GM, and am by no means qualified to be one myself
      except in D&D, which as I said I'm trying to get away from.

      The best way to get in touch with me is to email me at
      Ultrahype7@.... I can also be reached (though less reliably) via
      email at callyng7@... or on AIM at Ultrahype7.

      Cheers,
      Christian