[Slightly-OT] Super Nintendo Question

  • Brant Casavant
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2004
      Okay,

      This is perhaps a bizarre request, but last night I had this dream about
      a Super Nintendo game I used to own when I was a kid, and now I
      desperately need to remember what it was called (or else I'll go insane,
      and I'll take you all down with me). It came out, I believe, in the early
      '90s ('93-'94, I think), and it was a two-player game wherein you played
      these two Japanese guy who travelled around via travel agencies and,
      like, beat up ninjas and ghosts and stuff with weird weaponry (like
      canes, yo-yo's, flutes, et cetera).

      Now, it's _not_ Earthbound, 'cause I already have that. I wish I could
      remember more details about it, but unfortunately I can't. I've searched
      all around the Internet for a clue about its name, but to no avail.

      So if ANYONE on this list has ANY idea, even a vague one, about what the
      game's name was, or more details about its plot or characters so I can
      better search via Google, I'd really, really appreciate it.

      Thanks!

      - Brant
      Divi Filius