Re: [BG] Re: [ADVERT] Friday Night Type 1 Magic

  • Joe McGlone
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2003
      Scholars is also a good place to play casual. There are no sanctioned events there which will keep highly competive players away and there is usually aenogh people around that people will play casual.

      Magic Nights for Scholars are

      Monday Type 1, General Playing
      Friday Booster Draft, General Playing, Type 1

      Joe