Re: A quiet Monday

  • werther@xxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 1, 1999
      >SJG put an excerpt of Superiors I on their website. That did it for me.

      *nod* *nod*

      >And yeah, I should subscribe to Pyramid. I should also do 50 situps a day.
      >I'm a lazy gal. :-)

      1. Lazy? You? You're one of the busiest, most active people I know. I've
      seen lazy. You ain't it.
      2. Subbing to Pyramid requires $15 a year, once. Causes no cramps. Takes no
      time. Unlike sit ups.

      Jason
    • Trey Reilly
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 1, 1999
        > >And yeah, I should subscribe to Pyramid. I should also do 50 situps a
        >day. I'm a lazy gal. :-)
        >
        >1. Lazy? You? You're one of the busiest, most active people I know. >I've
        >seen lazy. You ain't it.

        Well thanks, darlin'.

        >2. Subbing to Pyramid requires $15 a year, once. Causes no cramps. >Takes
        >no time. Unlike sit ups.

        But will it give me hourglass curves? :-)

        --Trey
        in one of those moods...

        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 1, 1999
          >>2. Subbing to Pyramid requires $15 a year, once. Causes no cramps. >Takes
          >>no time. Unlike sit ups.
          >
          >But will it give me hourglass curves? :-)

          Asks the Bodice Goddess?