RE: Another year

  • Vivian Abraham
    Message 1 of 20 , Nov 1, 1999
      Damn! If you're decrepit, I think I'm going to be 28 again next year too.

      Happy Birthday!

      Viv

      A newly aged and decrepit gamer,
      Dre

      Bostongamers@onelist.com is a general discussion list for Boston-area gamers. Check out our website at http://www.bostongamers.com
    • Dec, Andre
      Message 2 of 20 , Nov 1, 1999
        Please note the date this was sent, btw...thank heavens for good servers,
        eh? :)

        Dre on toast

      • dabraham@elronsw.com
        Message 3 of 20 , Nov 1, 1999
          OK, folks - pony up.
          What's everyone's birthday? I'm tired of finding out after the fact. I'm
          going to put them in the pilot, turn on the alarm, and finally have it all
          down.

          Just to start us off:
          Vivian Abraham - October 14th
          Daniel Abraham - Dec 6th.
          Andre Dec - October 9th.

          "Dec, Andre" <Andre.Dec@...> on 11/01/99 09:46:06 AM

          Please respond to bostongamers@onelist.com

          To: "'bostongamers@onelist.com'" <bostongamers@onelist.com>
          cc: (bcc: Daniel Abraham/Elronsw)
          Subject: RE: [bostongamers] Another year

          From: "Dec, Andre" <Andre.Dec@...>

        • Craig_Tremblay/KFS@kessler.com
          Message 4 of 20 , Nov 1, 1999
            My wife's, her best friend's, and my birthday all fall on March 20th. One
            of the reason I married her-Easy to remember!
            Craig

            dabraham@... on 11/01/99 09:49:10 AM

            Please respond to bostongamers@onelist.com

            To: bostongamers@onelist.com
            cc: (bcc: Craig Tremblay/KFS)

            From: dabraham@...

            OK, folks - pony up.
            What's everyone's birthday? I'm tired of finding out after the fact. I'm
            going to put them in the pilot, turn on the alarm, and finally have it all
            down.

            Just to start us off:
            Vivian Abraham - October 14th
            Daniel Abraham - Dec 6th.
            Andre Dec - October 9th.

            "Dec, Andre" <Andre.Dec@...> on 11/01/99 09:46:06 AM

            Please respond to bostongamers@onelist.com

            To: "'bostongamers@onelist.com'" <bostongamers@onelist.com>
            cc: (bcc: Daniel Abraham/Elronsw)

            From: "Dec, Andre" <Andre.Dec@...>

            Please note the date this was sent, btw...thank heavens for good servers,
            eh? :)

            Dre on toast

          • Jon Hubal
            Message 5 of 20 , Nov 1, 1999
              All these ancient folks running around...

              I'm still a spritely 26.

              Speaking of meeting people, Mike and John, today is Monday (for those of you
              who didn't know).

              Johannah and I will once again be at YMG this evening. Last week we saw a
              new face, and played Netrunner and Guillotene with Andre and (Please memory,
              don't screw up now!) Trey.

              Sooooo... Stop on by this evening. If you need directions, just ask me.

              This week we have brought along Settlers of Catan WHICH YOU DON'T HAVE TO
              PLAY ANDRE!!! (unless you really want to)

              Jon
            • Dec, Andre
              Message 6 of 20 , Nov 1, 1999
                > This week we have brought along Settlers of Catan WHICH YOU DON'T HAVE TO
                > PLAY ANDRE!!! (unless you really want to)

                [Dec, Andre] Thanks...but I think I will be absent this week. I
                rented out "Wipeout 3" last night (the racing game with the score by
                Orbital, the Chemical Brothers, and Paul Van Dyk) and have to return it
                tomorrow...so I'll be a-racing all evening. You're more than welcome to come
                over and play, though a Mage Game will be beginning downstairs (and we'll
                kind of have to annex another room for it)
              • dabraham@elronsw.com
                Message 7 of 20 , Nov 1, 1999
                  So, John, Johanna...birthdays?

                  "Jon Hubal" <hubalj@...> on 11/01/99 09:52:30 AM

                  Please respond to bostongamers@onelist.com

                  To: bostongamers@onelist.com
                  cc: (bcc: Daniel Abraham/Elronsw)

                  Message 8 of 20 , Nov 1, 1999
                    Oooo, Settlers! Actually, Dan and I have the Mage game on Monday nights now, so we won't be able to make it.

                    Viv

                    Message 9 of 20 , Nov 1, 1999
                      Johannah's is April 30, and I was found in the cabbage patch December 30.
                    • Trey Reilly
                      Message 10 of 20 , Nov 1, 1999
                        >OK, folks - pony up.
                        >What's everyone's birthday? I'm tired of finding out after the fact. I'm
                        >going to put them in the pilot, turn on the alarm, and finally have it all
                        >down.
                        >
                        >Just to start us off:
                        >Vivian Abraham - October 14th
                        >Daniel Abraham - Dec 6th.
                        >Andre Dec - October 9th.
                        Trey Reilly--March 13th

                        --Trey
                      • Trey Reilly
                        Message 11 of 20 , Nov 1, 1999
                          >Johannah and I will once again be at YMG this evening. Last week we saw a
                          >new face, and played Netrunner and Guillotene with Andre and (Please
                          >memory, don't screw up now!) Trey.

                          You didn't screw up. And it was lovely meeting all of you.

                          >Sooooo... Stop on by this evening. If you need directions, just ask me.

                          What time do all of you tend to get there? It would be great to hang out
                          again.

                          --Trey
                        • ELITTLE@WELLESLEY.EDU
                          Message 12 of 20 , Nov 1, 1999
                            Just to start us off:
                            Vivian Abraham - October 14th
                            Daniel Abraham - Dec 6th.
                            Andre Dec - October 9th.
                            Erika Emrick - November 24th

                            BTW, Johanna, this account is likely to go poof relatively soon, so if
                            things start bouncing, just take this one off.

                            Eeeeka
                          • John Brooks
                            Message 13 of 20 , Nov 1, 1999
                              Hey, everyone. April 17th here.

                              Also, Wolfenstein 2000 will be coming out.

                              Peace,
                              John.

                              "America is a country filled with people who have run away,
                              I'm following them, I'm following you, don't tell me you don't know the
                              way..." -The Nields, "Cool In The Backseat"
                            • Jovin _
                              Message 14 of 20 , Nov 1, 1999
                                Far out! I came to Earth on January 30th. Whoh

                                Mike

                                Johannah's is April 30, and I was found in the cabbage patch December 30.

                                Bostongamers@onelist.com is a general discussion list for Boston-area
                                gamers. Check out our website at http://www.bostongamers.com
                                << text3.html >>
                              • Jason Schneiderman
                                Message 15 of 20 , Nov 1, 1999
                                  >From: dabraham@...
                                  >
                                  >OK, folks - pony up.
                                  >What's everyone's birthday? I'm tired of finding out after the fact. I'm
                                  >going to put them in the pilot, turn on the alarm, and finally have it all
                                  >down.
                                  >
                                  >Just to start us off:
                                  >Vivian Abraham - October 14th
                                  >Daniel Abraham - Dec 6th.
                                  >Andre Dec - October 9th.

                                  Jason Schneiderman - May 13th
                                • cygnia@ix.netcom.com
                                  Message 16 of 20 , Nov 1, 1999
                                    On 11/01/99 09:49:10 you wrote:

                                    >From: dabraham@...
                                    >
                                    >OK, folks - pony up.
                                    >What's everyone's birthday? I'm tired of finding out after the fact. I'm
                                    >going to put them in the pilot, turn on the alarm, and finally have it all
                                    >down.
                                    >
                                    >Just to start us off:
                                    >Vivian Abraham - October 14th
                                    >Daniel Abraham - Dec 6th.
                                    >Andre Dec - October 9th.

                                    Feb 18th...right on the cusp of Aquarius....

                                    --katie
                                  • Liebshell@aol.com
                                    Message 17 of 20 , Nov 1, 1999
                                      Michelle R. December 1, 1978, Yes indeed that means I'll be legal this
                                      December. 8) And then a week after I'm 21 the idea will lose it's novelty...

                                      BB,
                                      Shell
                                    • Jovin _
                                      Message 18 of 20 , Nov 1, 1999
                                        I wanted to make it this time. But I ended up staying at work to migrate a
                                        server and work on the firewall. *sigh*

                                        Next time, though. I hope.