LOTR

  • vivian_abraham@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2001
      Some gorgeous photos on www.eonline.com today :)

      Viv
    • Tim Emrick
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 1, 2001
        --- In bostongamers@y..., vivian_abraham@h... wrote:
        > Some gorgeous photos on www.eonline.com today :)
        >
        > Viv

        Thanks, Viv--cool pix!

        Christopher Lee certainly looks right for Saruman (tho' their choice
        of photo shows him in a kinda dorky pose). Can't wait to see him go
        go nuts with the part. ;-)

        The pic of Elrond was a little creepy--Hugo Weaving played Agent
        Smith in "The Matrix." But then it sank in--commanding presence,
        ability to project "not human"--yeah, that could work.

        (And looking at IMDb to find his name, I saw that Weaving voiced Rex
        in "Babe"...I'll never see that movie in quite the same way again!
        Apparently he's done quite a few films, but I've never heard of the
        ones where he plays a *human*...)

        Tim
      • balsamicdragon
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 9, 2001
          I gots tickets! (I have them, my precious, heh heh heh :)

          Go to moviefone and check out the 12:01 screening on the 18th of
          December at the Loews Boston Common!

          See you there!

          Viv