RE: Costuming

  • Vivian Abraham
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 2, 1999
      I ended up getting one from a store in Downtown Crossing (actually a friend picked it up for me), but thanks for the advice. Actually, being taken too seriously was one of my worries, I didn't want to offend anyone, not being Catholic myself. But then again, it wasn't as bad as Dan (my very Jewish husband) walking into a linen store and explaining that he needed black and white sheets because his wife was going to be a nun for the weekend!

      Viv