Flash Mobs?

  • Dawnie
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2006
      I am researched this topic, and I am trying to figure out who is
      credited for inventing the flash mob? Now, I'm not sure if this is in
      reference to this flash mob or the flash mob that is associated with
      computers. If someone can help me out, it will be greatly appreciated.

      I do know that Bill Wasik of Manhattan is credited for founding flash
      mobs, but there is obviously another name he went by at the time.

      Dawnie