Engraving Company For sale

  • Benjamin marquis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2005
      This has happen in all of a sudden my father passed away with a business and there is no one to run the business and the equipment is just sitting there. The wife would like just to sale it for what it is owed on it. It Had's been put in the price range of over 60,000.00 worth of equipment and supply's. All for just 20,000.00 See the web page to look at the photos and list of equipment . http://www.geocities.com/marquis_engraving/photopagerock.html
      Also if you want a full set of photos just e-mail me at marquis_engraving@... If you are not in the area of buying and know someone pass on the information. Thank you for your time and help please

      Do you Yahoo!?