Planning Meeting

  • majorgenome
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2003
      Ok- here we go again!

      The last meeting fleshed out the camp, but we need to get more
      details pinned down before I send our 'proposal' to BMorg. The
      deadline is July 1, so lets try to get this done a little before then.
      AND, there are organizational issues to discuss.

      For those who can make a meeting the week of !! June 23->June27 !!,
      are there any bad days? Lets have a meeting day decided by this wed
      night.

      Topics So Far:
      -Cost Estimates for materials/truck/food == how much are camp dues?
      -Who is CONFIRMED(menaing ticket in hand) Who is on the fence still
      What is the expected # of ppl
      -Travel Plans(when are people arriving/leaving)?
      -Rental Cars? who/how many/
      -Food
      -Anything Else??
    • Alexander Lenz
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 2, 2003
        Any day is good for me!!
      • Lyman, Ted
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 2, 2003

          I’m in for the meeting – most any day that week should be OK.

          On the fence for getting there and back easily – i.e. no ticket yet.

          Ted

          The last meeting fleshed out the camp, but we need to get more
          details pinned down before I send our 'proposal' to BMorg.  The
          deadline is July 1, so lets try to get this done a little before then.
          AND, there are organizational issues to discuss.

          For those who can make a meeting the week of !! June 23->June27 !!,
          are there any bad days?  Lets have a meeting day decided by this wed
          night.

          Topics So Far:
          -Cost Estimates for materials/truck/food == how much are camp dues?
          -Who is CONFIRMED(menaing ticket in hand) Who is on the fence still
          What is the expected # of ppl
          -Travel Plans(when are people arriving/leaving)?
          -Rental Cars?  who/how many/
          -Food
          -Anything Else??

          This e-mail, including any attachments, is a confidential business communication, and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary and/or privileged.  This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by anyone else.  If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately delete this e-mail from your computer system and notify the sender.  Thank you.

        • majorgenome
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 3, 2003
            We have Wed/Thurs/Fri June 25/26/27 all as remaining choices(7pm
            meeting in somerville). Speak before WED(tommorow) or forever hold
            your peace.

            John

            --- In bostonburns@yahoogroups.com, "Lyman, Ted" <Ted.Lyman@m...>
            wrote:
            > I'm in for the meeting - most any day that week should be OK.
            >

            > On the fence for getting there and back easily - i.e. no ticket yet.
            >

            > Ted

            <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=247865.3355058.4641699.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17
            05
            > 981809:HM/A=1482387/R=0/SIG=16nkaq0va/*http:/ads.x10.com/?
            bHlhaG9vaG0xLm
            > Rhd=1054579927%
            3eM=247865.3355058.4641699.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17059818

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 3, 2003

              Wed. or Thur has my vote.
              Doug